A Day in the Life
A Day in the life of a School Sister:
A typical day in Panhandle would be (the teachers in the missions adjust the schedule according to local needs):
- 5:00 a.m. Rise
- 5:35 a.m. Meditation
- 6:15 a.m. Morning Prayer
- 7:00 a.m. Mass
- work, errands, apostolate, ministries, etc.
- 12:00 Noon Prayer
- short rest (if needed)
- continue work and apostolates, etc.
- some have music practice, exercise, reading, free time etc. in between here
- 5:15 p.m. Eucharistic Adoration
- 5:30 p.m. Rosary
- 6:10 p.m. Evening Prayer
- 6:30 p.m. Dinner
- Free time
- 7:30 p.m. Recreation
- 8:00 p.m. Night Prayer
- Rest in God (Grand Silence until breakfast)
Young and the Old -- loving & praising God together!